4437 Old US-23, Brighton, MI 48114 - (p) 810.225.1288 - (e) firstname.lastname@example.org
We are located in Brighton, MI and have been serving Livingston, Wastenaw and Oakland counties since 2001. The mission of the Yoga Center for Healthy Living, LLC is to facilitate healing on every level (physically, mentally, emotionally, and spiritually) for each individual who walks through our doors. Yoga works from the inside-out...mind, body and soul. By practicing yoga and working with the breath, rejuvenation transforms one's body, improving circulation and respiration, increasing strength and flexibility, improving muscle tone and enhancing relaxation. Being refreshed and recharged, revitalized and renewed, is a natural occurrence of practicing yoga. This Yoga Center's goal is to provide peace internally and externally.
We are proud members and supporters of the Greater Brighton Chamber of Commerce
• The largest variety of yoga styles offered in Livingston County
• Over 35 all-level yoga classes every week/open 7 days a week
• Experienced, knowledgeable teachers who are all Yoga Alliance certified & certified Teacher’s Training offered
• Voted in the Top Best Studios in Metro Detroit
• We offer kids and pregnancy programs
• Certified Teacher's Training, RYT 200 & RYT 500 offered
• Student (ages 18 and under) and Senior (age 60+) discounts offered
1. Honor your body’s wisdom
2. Arrive 10 min. prior to class, to relax & not rush
3. Wear comfortable clothing
4. Avoid wearing strong perfume/lotion to class
5. Inform teacher of pregnancy, or any illness, injury, surgery before class
6. Avoid eating 2-3 hours before class
7. No cell phones or pagers in class
8. Class packages have expiration dates to ENCOURAGE YOU to USE/ENJOY every class for the HEALTH of it
9. Bring a mat, & any props to class (these items are available to borrow, or purchase new in our YC. Boutique)
10. Drink plenty of water before/after class
11. Class schedule is subject to change
12. Class packages may be shared w/an immediate family member who lives in your home
4437 S Old US Highway 23
Brighton, MI 48114
Note: INCLEMENT WEATHER POLICY — In the interest of Everyone's safety:
Our Yoga Center will cancel morning classes if snow/icy conditions are unsafe for travel. We strive to hold our afternoon/PM classes.
Please check Yoga Center for Healthy Living Facebook page for inclement weather updates!
"I can't tell you enough how much YOU & your instructors have made in my life...it's MORE than the asanas ~ it's the yogic philosophy, words of love and kindness & becoming a better person, ALL woven into each practice...All the classes you offer, the top-notch instructors...you are simply the BEST!" ~ Diana B.
"I've been coming to the YOGA CENTER for 18 months now. Last year, I did my first 50 mile trailrace, but with a lot of PT through my training & right before the race. THIS YEAR I just completed my first 100K run withOUT any PT. I truly believe yoga has given me the strength and flexibility to accomplish my dream!"
- Lori Fleissner
"I have been going to the Yoga Center for Healthy Living for a little over 6 months now. Having tried many yoga places, there was never a place where I was recognized or acknowledged. I went to my first yoga class at the YC and it was lead by the owner, Lee Ann. Anyone who knows Lee, knows what an incredible teacher she is not only of yoga, but of life. Soaking up her words of wisdom and rejuvenating my body, soul and mind during her class made me realize I didn't want to practice yoga anywhere else.
At the Yoga Center, you will encounter a studio full of teachers and students who have become a yoga family. We all gather for a purpose and the hardest part is getting to the mat. Once you make it there, you won't be sorry. Yoga Center for Healthy Living is my home away from home!" - Cortney
"A week ago, I took a morning yoga class at the Yoga Center. I arrived to class with a stuffy nose and mild congestion due to allergies. By the end of class, my nose was clear and my congestion gone. I believe that elements of my yoga class helped rid me of allergies for that day. This again proves to me the many benefits of yoga." - Pam Shorter
"The Yoga Center for Healthy Living's teachers are my DOCTORS. This Yoga Center is my HEALTH INSURANCE, and when I walk through this door, it is a FILTER for my LIFE~ Thank you!" - A. Romero
"YCHL's Holiday Challenge inspired me to take time for myself, which in turn, helped me give more to others. Thank you YCHL for helping to make me stronger!" - E. Clement
"This YCHL is not just a place to do yoga; it is a family. It has changed my life, and I am so very grateful." - Marlene
"I realized ALL the teachers at YCHL want us all to find a balanced life! And the more often we walk up the stairs, and through the door into a class, we walk OUT- MORE BALANCED!" - Anna
"I thank you for guiding me through this beautiful life-changing experience! For the goals we set, can seem so far...they challenge who we truly are. With our mat below, and FAITH ABOVE~ all dreams come true with trust & love." - Andy Dieter
"This YCHL helped me to participate in higher level yoga classes, and at age 69- I am happy to be able to do so!"