Begin your 2016 healthier & cleaner than ever! Includes: What's My Dosha?, Recipes, Meditations, workshops GALORE! and so much MORE! Only $39
Kickoff: Thursday, Jan. 14, 2016
Ayurveda is a 5,000-year-old system of natural healing that has its origins in the Vedic culture of India. Ayurveda (life knowledge) reminds us that our overall health is the balanced state between our environment, body, mind, and spirit.
This 10-week program will help you understand your Dosha - particular patterns of energy—unique blends of physical, emotional, and mental characteristics. An important goal of Ayurveda is to identify a person’s ideal state of balance, determine where they are out of balance, and offer natural healing alternatives using diet, aromatherapy, yoga, meditation and pranayama to reestablish balance.
Reserve your spot NOW by paying your $39 if paid by January 11th ($49 after that) - valued at $350.
The program, taught by the Chopra Center, will include the following:
- 10 weeks of Ayurveda lessons and challenges
- Five (5) two hour in-studio work sessions with Lee Ann Louis-Prescott E-RYT500
- 10 hours of YA CE credits including:
1. Principles of Ayurveda -Meditation -Doshas & Characteristics – Mind/Body Questionnaire
2. Proper Digestion = Nutrition - Making Healthy Choices, Vibrant Health/Ojas
3. Optimal Daily Routine - Perpetually Renewing Self Each Day: Eliminating Toxins + -Rejuvenating Techniques
4. Conscious Communication - Emotional Freedom
5. Use Senses to Access Inner Pharmacy
- Online Facebook Group with daily postings to support the Weekly Theme
- Journaling Prompts and Weekly Assessments
- Custom Yoga Center Ayurveda Challenge T-shirt
In studio dates March 10th & March 17th
Thursdays, 12:00 - 2:00 pm
Must register by Monday, January 11th to reserve a spot.